Eighty percent of people suffer from bad breath or ‘halitosis’ at any point of time in their life. Bad breath affects a person’s overall personality in public or at the workplace.
Causes of bad breath:
The main reason to have halitosis or a bad smell from the mouth is bacterias which grow in the form of a biofilm over teeth and tongue.
Another main culprit is sulfur-rich food like onion and garlic.
How to prevent bad breath##
1) brushing and flossing two times a day stop plaque formation and remove food particles from the mouth this also prevents #CavitiesOfTeeth.
2) keep tounge clean by using a good tongue scraper especially the back part of the tongue.
3) drink plenty of water …..obviously in ample amounts. This helps in ample saliva production and hence less bad breath.
4) eat sugar-free chewing gums to increase the production of saliva in the mouth because dry mouth remains more favorable for microorganisms to grow.
5) try to minimize sulfur-rich foods like onions and garlic in your diet to keep bad breath at the bay.Leave a reply